Thursday, January 19, 2017

Trip Report from suki



Write a report describing yesterday’s experience for you.
What did you learn that was new to you?
I have a basic understnding of canadian univercity.
What impressed you the most
what impressed me most was that there are some alarm equipment, that is so considerable.

What was something somehow similar to your home country?
There are so many things in common,I am much more concern about different.

Was there anything that you felt uncomfortable with? If yes, what is it? And why?
Everything makes me comfortable,I am just sorry to missing.

Would you like to have the same trip again in the future?
Yes,I'd like to have next trip like this.

Do you have any other suggestions to different venues/field trips/ locations?
Many times I want to express my suggestion,could we have a trip to SENECA.
Because my husband is studding there,he told me he can't understand at all in some class. That dispirit me,and shui. We want to try.

1 comment: