Thursday, January 26, 2017

A significant event in your life

    When we talk about the significant event, bulk of people will say some transfer point of their life, such as their couple,their university,their major,their kids. For me,that is immigration.
    In 2008,I learn about immigration by chance.My family made this decision after three days. That time,the environment is already polluted in China. Apart from go outside with mask everyday,we can do nothing for that. we have to breathing,eating and drinking. The government strategy disappointed our expectations. Nothing is change after a huge of environment protecting fund. We see our friends get sick one by one. We carry kids to capital again and again.
   In Canada,we breath freely,we are safe to eating and drinking. That felling is so good.
   We can change nothing in China,but we can leave it. Although we have to restart everything here,I never regret my decision what we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment