Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Small Business Forum

  1. Write a report based on your classmates' experience at the Small Business Forum:
    1. What did they do?
    2. Who did they see?
    3. Where did they find the brochures and souvenirs?
    4. When did they go home?
    5. Why did they visit certain places at the Forum?
    6. How would they rate their experience? Was it fun? 
       Yesterday, It was a nice experience for me.I have a similar experience in China,on the contrary,I was a staff who are responsible for presentation. I didn't waste time on the way at all ,because I have made a perfect route plan before starting.
        I didn't find any classmate when I arrived. I saw a show booth that I knew it before,called George brown.Joseph told me,there are some major about business.
       We listen to the speech,although we can't catch on completely.We felt we can comprehend more and more.In fact,we got improvement subconsciously.
        I got 12 pens from the forum for each month of next year,and a mug for drinking coffee.
       Our teacher asked us"Do you interest in organ? If so, we can go to a church and have a listening."We were very willing to do.We visited a very famous building by the way. Its' shape likes iron, a special painting on the outside wall.
         We came home at 3 o'clock, my kids very enjoy their present form me,green sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment