Friday, May 20, 2016

A letter to friend

  1. CLB5W Write a letter or email to a friend to describe feelings about a new home town, English class or job.
    1. What 3 things have you enjoyed the most, and what 3 things the least, in this LINC class? Give details for each. What tenses would you use to describe your experience and your feelings?
    2. Write an email to a friend, maybe someone in your hometown, about how you feel. Would you be more formal or informal with this person?
    3. Ask yourself: Did you convey the intended meaning; use language and content appropriate and relevant to the situation; and express main ideas and support them in some detail?

Dear,
    How are you? 
    Do you remember today of last year ? we went to hiking. so fanny. even now ,I still can hear to our laughter . I miss you so much.
    Come back to CANADA again, different city ,different language, I have some uncomfortable, but don't worry , I will adjust myself , I am learning English in LINC. I know many friend here,even if one of them she live in same building with me. her son made already friend with my son.
     I have a big trouble,my PR card run against review.  I can't leave CANADA temporary .I will go back to CHINA and see you as soon as I got my PR card.



      wish you ,happiness
                                                                                                                      suki

No comments:

Post a Comment